Friday, May 16, 2014

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

Book Description- " "Are you a gifted child looking for special opportunities?" ad attracts dozens for mind-bending tests readers may try. Only two boys and two girls succeed for a secret mission, undercover and underground into hidden tunnels. At the Learning Institute for the Very Enlightened, the only rule is - there are no rules."

   First things first, I am so so sorry I didn't get this out till FRIDAY!! Wow! That's WAY late! So very sorry, it has just been a crazy week. 
   I love this book. For many reasons. The first being its definetly a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat from begining to end. This is only the begining of a journey of 5 books. 
The second reason I love this book so much is that you feel as much a part of the story as the characters. You are left to figure this mystery out along with the characters. I feel like this is a very interactive book. 
  The third reason this book is so great is because I feel like you learn so much. Whether its thinking outside the box, or being a friend to those who need one, or figureing out just what you're capable of.
   I definitely recommend you read this book, it wont let you down! 


    *SIDE NOTE- I'm again so sorry this was late and also sorry its so short. I wrote this last minute and didnt really have time to plan a review and make it well written. I promise to get a head start on next weeks review and make it a good one! :) But on the plus side...you guys get a Friday Playlist song today!

No comments:

Post a Comment