Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Starting Fresh

    Hey guys! So today I just wanted to talk to you guys about a couple things. First one being I'm sorry I don't put up new things every week, but I just get so busy(and honestly lazy) to sit down and write something. I hope you guys will forgive me. I really want to get back to blogging every week. And that's another thing I wanted to talk to you guys about: I think I'm going to start doing more than just reviews. I believe I will keep the site name the same and everything, but I want to start just doing blog post so you guys can get to know me a little more and so I can get to know you guys! :) I'll also just be putting up some of my poems and just little things I write. So I hope you guys are okay with that :)
  And the last thing I wanted to talk to you guys about was my YouTube videos. Ive recently started getting into singing and I put up a couple covers on YouTube already. So just go look me up as Darcy Quinn if you want to take a listen. Leave me comments and let me know what you think! I would LOVE feedback from you lovely people! 
  So I guess that all I have for today! I hope to be back soon! :) 


P.S. I'm trying to come up with a cool outro for all my post and videos, so leave me some ideas below! :)


  ~Darcy Quinn~

No comments:

Post a Comment